Businesses offering employee benefits have a tremendous competitive advantage that helps them attract and retain top talent. Yet the current model provides minimal return on investment, and costs are rising faster than inflation. The changing landscape creates further confusion, making it difficult to determine what’s best for your company and employees. We set the obstacles aside and deliver the simple solution you seek. Join us for a complimentary webinar.
Digital Benefits Marketplace enables you to offer a comprehensive benefits program at a fixed cost, while eliminating the time and challenges associated with administration. Here’s how it works:
- You provide employees a set amount of money to spend on benefits (a defined contribution).
- Employees shop in an online store, selecting the plans and coverage that best meet their needs. Options can include health, life, disability, accident, critical illness, long-term care, dental and vision insurance, along with other products and services.
- Regardless of your organization’s size, this private exchange solution provides access to knowledgeable customer service representatives to advise and guide individuals and families through the process. And, we have communications tools to educate your workforce.
- Our resources help you transition to a system that empowers employees to spend their benefits dollars where they perceive the greatest value. It places them at the center of the decision-making process and allows for greater customization based on needs.
- This long-term strategy creates more educated, engaged consumers. Combined with cost transparency, this approach can lead to healthier lives and help drive down the cost of care.
- Fixed budget; long-term financial sustainability
- Reduced administrative burden
- Enhanced employee choice and satisfaction
- No costly set-up fees or time-consuming implementation
- Exceptional customer service with employee access to live professionals
- Compliance with all regulations
- Delivered by an established employee benefits leader